A ballot needs to be cured when there is a discrepancy or missing signature. If your ballot needs to be “cured,” the Election Department will contact voters by mail, email, phone number, or text message.
1. From your smartphone, text Clark to 28683. You will receive a single text message in reply with a secure2vote.mobi web link*. *Standard messaging rates apply. You will receive only one message.
2. Click the link to open the website.
3. Enter your unique PIN number and click on the Submit button. Note: Your unique PIN number was included in the “Missing Mail Ballot Signature or Signature Mismatch” notification that was mailed to your mailing address and to your email address, if one was on file.
4. Complete the Voter Affidavit by checking the appropriate box and click on the Submit button. Note: If prompted, rotate your device to view the affidavit.
5. Confirm the Voter Affidavit, sign with your finger, and click the Submit button.
6. If prompted, use the camera on your mobile device to take and submit a photo of your ID. (Front and Back). Then click on the Submit button.
7. The confirmation screen will appear indicating the process is complete. Close the screen. If you have questions, please contact the Clark County Elections Department office at (702) 455-6552.
Paid for and authorized by Institute for a Progressive Nevada.